Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wood Chest / Drawer Thing / Bar with Map Design






You know what I hate? Folding maps.
You know what I love? multipurpose things.

This wood chest/drawer thing/ thing I use as a bar in my house is the perfect thing for people who share these feelings with me. Once I bought this chest thing, I was finally able to get rid of those pesky maps and globes - the furniture's design took care of my map referral needs!! Brilliant!!!

Not only is this piece of furniture basically anything you want it to be (put a TV on it - home entertainment, Put some gin and juice in it - bar, put some clothes in it - dresser, put some cash in it - probably victim of theft since it doesn't have a lock... ) but it is also educational on Geography - that ancient artful knowledge that people have replaced with laziness and Google.

Approx dimensions: W48" D21" H35.5"
*** I have a matching coffee table.. pictures coming soon

Buy it, you're gonna love it

$200

No comments:

Post a Comment